Simcox Oliver Solicitors website terms and conditions
Please note: If you’re looking for information about how to have your details removed from simcox-oliver.co.uk please email us.
The term “Simcox Oliver” or “Simcox Oliver Solicitors” or “Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors” “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You will not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the website inaccurate, incomplete or false information
- To post or transmit on the website any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the website any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the website; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the website by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this website
- To take any action that affects Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors ’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself.
Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the website and/or to delete from the website immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors to disclose the identify or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors or its licensors. You may not download copy or print any of the pages of the website except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the website is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website; nor will you post to the website any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Changes to or temporary unavailability of this website
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly and fault-free. However, Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for reasons of maintenance/improvement, or due to technical issues beyond our control. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any of the website features, databases or content. We may amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by posting amended Terms and Conditions of Use to the website. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms and Conditions of Use when you next use this website following any amendment.
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this website (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Liability and Disclaimer
No liability is accepted by Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this website. We shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for (a) loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects; loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption to data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this website. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude Simcox Oliver Ltd trading as Simcox Oliver Solicitors ’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree fully to indemnity us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidly shall not affect the validly of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Your use of the website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this website.